Pigeons and seagulls can become a real nuisance for your business.
It’s not just the mess they make; they can also damage your premises by dislodging roof tiles and blocking guttering.
There are a number of other problems that mean you should adopt bird control measures sooner rather than later. Pigeons and seagulls on your premises can:
Specialist cleaning; birds can make a dangerous and unhygienic mess:
- Slip hazard in a contaminated area.
- Pathogenic transmission to humans of harmful bacteria and viral infections
- Secondary insect infestation throughout a building
- Unpleasant odours from contaminated area
- Permanent staining of brickwork with corrosion of metal pipework
- Blocked water services from feathers, nesting material and droppings leading to possible internal seepage and increased maintenance costs
- Engineers refusing to conduct maintenance work
FACT: One of the reasons pigeons flock together in large numbers is to protect themselves against predators, such as cats, rats and foxes. Another reason is for ‘pack’ benefits associated with foraging, warmth and mating.
Professional solutions for bird prevention and control:
Virtually undetectable netting installed to prevent birds from nesting, roosting or perching
An effective yet humane way of preventing pigeons or seagulls from perching
Spring Wire System
Used to guard against perching on roofs or window ledges, gutters and beams
Our commitment to putting our customers’ needs first has resulted in us being a well respected and established pest control company in the North Wales area. We are very approachable and welcome any requests for any bird proofing and control requirements, so please don’t hesitate to ask.